Our Junior Project Manager position is a great entry level opportunity for the right person.
- Work in Corvallis with fun and exceptional people
- You will never get bored working on a wide range of client projects
- Past technical and project management experience is not required
- Potential to begin a new career path and grow with a long standing company
- Part-time or Full-time position with plenty of flexibility to support a parent's and/or student's schedule
- Gain valuable management, web and technology skills
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION.
The list below will help you and ProWorks determine if you are a good fit for our company and this position. A successful Junior Project Manager at ProWorks:
- is self motivated and responsible
- is confident interacting directly with customers
- thrives in a team setting working with others
- is eager to learn independently and from others
- is eager to embrace new challenges
- is comfortable asking for help when needed
- is a strong written and verbal communicator
- is detailed and organized
- is comfortable using the web, PC/Windows and Microsoft Office
As a Junior Project Manager at ProWorks your role and responsibilities will include:
- You will assist in the management of clients and their website projects. These projects include new builds, changes, redesigns and support.
- You will communicate directly with clients by phone and email to capture and understand their requests.
- You will assist in the coordination of the ProWorks team and support the processes from client request to task execution to client review and approval.
- You will cultivate a positive relationship with your clients on behalf of ProWorks.
- You will represent your client's interests within ProWorks.
- You will maintain excellent documentation to support your team's maximum understanding and productivity.
- You will assist in the management of client schedules, budgets and expectations.
If you read this far and you are excited that this position might be a great fit for you, please use the form below to connect with us.
- This is NOT a technical or a developer position
- This is a management and customer service position
- Being a regular user of the web will be very helpful
- Previous customer service or relationship management experience will be valuable
- Professional communication and presentation
- Organized, attention to detail and follow through
- Team leadership and able to manage others
- PC, Windows and web user skills
- Microsoft Office document and spreadsheet skills
If you're looking to join a great team in a technology company, please submit the form below.
Submit the form below or send your information to [email protected].