ProWorks web development is focused on using the latest techniques to create exceptional web solutions. We create web sites that are dynamic, data-driven, and self-manageable utilizing industry best practices and standards. ProWorks provides a full set of font-end and back-end development services that can add value to new and existing web sites.
We have developed websites with many different technologies using asp, asp.net and php. In addition, we have utilized several content management systems including Sitecore, Sitefinity,Umbraco, Wordpress and Magento.
How can ProWorks web development help you?
Business and Data Layers
- Build data-driven websites
- Create custom databases and tables
- Extract, transform and load data
- Integrate web services and external data
- Publish data to external sites (RSS, web services)
- Enable data queries and analysis
- Set up account and role based access and security
- Utilize CMS to create self-managed sites
Design and Presentation Layers
- Translate your design into architecture and code
- Write standards based CSS and XHTML/HTML5 code
- Implement Search Engine Optimization best practices
- Build custom dynamic search tools for your data
- Develop customized data reporting
- Produce dashboards, charts and graphs
- Construct mash-ups from multiple information sources
- Connect data with Flash and Silverlight
Where in the project can ProWorks fit in?
- Architecture - we can help you determine how the website will serve its purpose from a high level point of view. Technology, integration and extensibility are some of the issues we can help with.
- Build - ProWorks knows the importance of collaboration, quality, budget and schedule. We can fill voids and to meet specific requirement and make your web project a success.
- Post Deploy - Even well built web sites can a tune-up to keep up with the rapidly changing online environment. We can help keep existing web sites up-to-speed or add that new feature your client has been dying for.
What web technologies does ProWorks use?
- Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Access, Excel
- HTML5, CSS3, and Responsive Web Design
- ASP.NET and PHP
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- jQuery, jQuery UI, jQuery Mobile, and Knockout.js
- eCommerce through PayPal, Authorize.net, and other services
- APIs and Web Services
- SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services