ProWorks is currently seeking a Senior Web Developer to join our team in Corvallis, Oregon. At ProWorks, we learn, create and share things that make us leaders. We strive to create “wow” moments, even if it's just for ourselves. We work hard, but we work to live; not live to work. We are makers, proud of our experience, skill, and results.
If you're looking to join a group of committed professionals in a growing company, please drop us a line below.
About the Job
We build enterprise level websites for mid-to-large organizations. You may be using PHP, AngularJs, .Net, Jenkins, Grunt, and Selenium all in the same day. However, the technology isn't as important as an understanding about how to do things right. As a senior developer we expect an understanding of SOLID development practices, design patterns and how to structure and build for maintainability long term.
- This position is intended for experienced senior level web developers
- This position is expected to immediately contribute to web projects
- This is a full-time position
- The schedule is based on a normal Monday through Friday office schedule
- You will be part of ProWorks project team and work on client projects
- You will be expected to learn new tools and skills
- We will provide you with guidance, training and opportunities to learn
- Minimum 5 years of professional web development experience
- Passion for web development
- Ability to architect web solutions
- Ability to estimate time required for developer tasks
- Experience with enterprise level CMS
- Ability to learn from others and self-learn
- Ability to work as part of a team and independantly
- Responsible and able to follow through on commitments
Submit the form below or send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.