ProWorks is currently seeking a Project Producer to join our web development team in Corvallis, Oregon.
About the Job
- This position is in Corvallis, Oregon.
- This is a part-time or full-time position with potentially fexible hours to support parenting or class schedules
- The schedule is based on normal Monday through Friday office schedule
- This position does not require a college degree or direct project management experience
- We will provide you with guidance, training and opportunities to learn on the job
- This position represents the potenial to start a new career path
- You will be a part of ProWorks project team and work directly with clients on web projects
- This position will serve as the primary representative for ProWorks on assigned client projects
- This position will be responsible for managing the client relationship and communication
- This position will be responsible for facilitating and coordinating project tasks and progress with the ProWorks team
- This position will serve as a team leader for the project team
- This is not a technical or developer position
- Web adoption as a user will be critical
- Professional presentation and communication
- Exceptional relationship management skills
- Passion for creating things, high quality and satisfying clients launching is critical
- Organized, attention to detail and follow through
- Team leadership and management of others
- PC, Windows and web user skills
- Microsoft Office document and spreadsheet skills
At ProWorks, we learn, create and share things that make us leaders. We strive to create “wow” moments, even if it's just for ourselves. We work hard, but we work to live; not live to work. We are makers, proud of our experience, skill, and results.
If you're looking to join a group of committed professionals in a growing company, please drop us a line below.
Submit the form below or send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.