ProWorks is currently seeking a Project Manager to join our on-site web development team in Corvallis, Oregon.
- Do you enjoy developing personal and professional relationships?
- Do you have customer relationship or customer service experience?
- Do you enjoy helping others?
- Can you create plans and schedules and manage them properly?
- Do you take pride in your reliability?
- Are you able to handle multiple projects and stay organized?
- Can you lead a team and manage others?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, this position may be a great fit for you.
About the Job
- This position is on-site in Corvallis, Oregon.
- This is a part-time or full-time position with potentially flexible hours to support family and/or education schedules
- The position schedule is flexible based on a typical Monday through Friday office schedule
- This position does not require a college degree, direct project management experience or direct web agency expereince
- We will provide you with guidance, training and opportunities to learn on the job
- This position represents the potential to start a new career path
- You will be a part of ProWorks project team and work directly with clients on web projects
- This position will serve as the primary representative for ProWorks on assigned client projects
- This position will be responsible for managing the client relationship and communication
- This position will be responsible for facilitating and coordinating project tasks and progress with the ProWorks team
- This position will serve as a team leader for the project team
- This is NOT a technical or a developer position
- This is a management and customer service position
- Existing web familiarity as a user will be very valuable
- Previous customer relationship management experience will be very valuable
- Professional communication and presentation
- Organized, attention to detail and follow through
- Team leadership and willing to manage others
- PC, Windows and web user skills
- Microsoft Office document and spreadsheet skills
At ProWorks, we learn, create and share things that make us leaders. We strive to create “wow” moments, even if it's just for ourselves. We work hard, but we work to live; not live to work. We are makers, proud of our experience, skill, and results.
If you're looking to join a group of committed professionals in a growing company, please drop us a line below.
Submit the form below or send your information to [email protected].