Our Project Manager position offers a great opportunity for the right person.
- Work in Corvallis with a fun and exceptional team
- You will never get bored working on a wide range of client projects
- Direct technical and project management experience is not required
- Potential to begin a new career path and grow with a long standing company
- FT or PT position with flexibility to support parent and/or class schedules
- Gain valuable web and technology skills
- Gain experience working with medium-sized and enterprise level clients across North America
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION.
The list below will help you and ProWorks if you are a good fit for our company and this position. A successful Project Manager at ProWorks:
- is self motivated
- is confident interacting directly with customers
- thrives in a team setting working with others
- embraces challenges and learning new things
- is comfortable asking for help when needed
- is a strong written and verbal communicator
- is very detailed and organized
- is a strong team leader able to effectively manage others
- is able to manage multiple projects concurrently and overcome the challenges of context switching
- is a proficient web, PC/Windows and and Microsoft Office user
As a Project Manager at ProWorks your role and responsibilities will include:
- You will directly manage several clients and their website projects. These projects include new builds, changes, redesigns and support.
- You will be the client's point person and represent the capabilities of the ProWorks team for your clients.
- You will coordinate the ProWorks team and lead the the processes from client request to task execution to client review and approval.
- You will cultivate a positive relationship with your clients.
- You will develop a strong understanding of your clients’ perspectives, goals and priorities.
- You will represent your client's interests within ProWorks.
- You will maintain excellent documentation to support your team's maximum understanding and productivity.
- You will manage client schedules, budgets and expectations to support both the client’s satisfaction and ProWorks’ profitability.
If you read this far and you are excited that this position might be a great fit for you, please use the form below to connect with us.
- This is NOT a technical or a developer position
- This is a management and customer service position
- Being a proficient user of the web will be very helpful
- Previous customer service or relationship management experience will be valuable
- Professional communication and presentation
- Organized, attention to detail and follow through
- Team leadership and able to manage others
- PC, Windows and web user skills
- Microsoft Office document and spreadsheet skills
At ProWorks, we learn, create and share things that make us leaders. We strive to create “wow” moments, even if it's just for ourselves. We work hard, but we work to live; not live to work. We are makers, proud of our experience, skill, and results.
If you're looking to join a group of committed professionals in a growing company, please drop us a line below.
Submit the form below or send your information to [email protected].