ProWorks is always on the lookout for talented people interested in joining our team. Take a look at our available positions.
Why Join ProWorks?
These are exciting times at ProWorks and we are eager to add great people to our team.
- Family support - many of us have spouses and children, we know how valuable some flexibility is
- Retirement 401 matching
- Aflac health plans
- Paid vacation and PTO
- Professional travel opportunities - some places we have travelled to include Copenhagen, Vegas, San Diego and Orlando
- Professional advancement opportunities
- Paid for training and certifications
- Job coaching and peer mentoring
- Internal Lunch and Learn sessions
- A culture of self learning and sharing
- Everyone plays a role in leadership
- Encourage and support community outreach
Our Business Culture
- We value life happiness over work demands
- Family business atmosphere - we were founded as a family business after all
- No workplace politics - what is that?
- Flat and transparent organization hierarchy
- Visibility across the business (sales, production, accounting…)
- We socialize outside of work (BBQs, holiday parties, board games…)
- We take pride in ourselves, our team and our craft
- We value teamwork and helping each other
- We seek out new personal and team challenges
Work for a Boutique Agency
- A small business environment with big business projects
- Interactive and social work space
- We thrive as a big fish in a small pond
- Enjoy a fantastic variety of clients and industries including government, retail, travel, technology, and professional services
Corvallis and Our Work Space
- Phenomenal location and quality of life
- College town with great Business and Computer Science programs
- Bike to work - our office is right on the bike path!
- Just steps from Riverfront Commemorative Park in Downtown Corvallis
- We are on the Willamette River - and the view is great!