Josh is a project manager with nearly a decade of professional experience leading and implementing projects across a diverse range of fields including software and healthcare. He is a PMI-certified Project Management Professional and Umbraco Certified Developer, and integrates his knowledge of modern technologies with demonstrated ability to lead teams to deliver thoroughly tested, technically robust results.
- Project Manager, ProWorks Corporation (2016 - present)
- Department Lead, VCU Health System (2012 - 2014)
- Manager and Lead Organizer, Bike Bits (2008 - 2012)
- B.S., Computer Science, Oregon State University (2016)
- B.A., Psychology, University of Virginia (2008)