Josh is a project manager with nearly a decade of professional experience leading and implementing projects across a diverse range of fields including community organizing and healthcare. He is an Umbraco Certified Developer, and integrates his knowledge of modern technologies with demonstrated ability to lead teams to deliver thoroughly tested, technically robust results.
- Project Manager, ProWorks Corporation (2016 - present)
- Department Lead, VCU Health System (2012 - 2014)
- Manager and Lead Organizer, Bike Bits (2008 - 2012)
- B.S., Computer Science, Oregon State University (2016)
- B.A., Psychology, University of Virginia (2008)